Love your home. Love the planet.
The decisions we make about how we live today will affect how future generations live tomorrow.
When you build a performance home, low environmental impact is built into the design, which means that future is bright.
Compare environmental attributes of a high-performance home versus a standard-built home.
- Typically 40% more energy efficient
- Wastes energy
- Uses more resources
- Advanced framing saves lumber
- Standard framing techniques waste wood
- Offset the economic, environmental and societal costs of severe weather
- Potential for costly damage in severe weather