Can my dream home really cost less to own?
Although high-performance homes can have a slightly higher first cost or purchase price, they typically cost less to own than a standard home simply built to Code.
Energy savings. Lower maintenance needs. They add up.
Explore how a high-performance home can save you money compared to a standard-built home.
- Materials and methods engineered to last a lifetime
- Materials and construction with shorter lifespans
- Significant energy savings up to 40%
- Up to 40% of the energy used to heat and cool a standard home is wasted
- Energy conservation help you save money — and the planet
- You could be wasting about 40% on your energy bill